Data and trends that will shape the U.S workforce in 2020
U.S. workforce Poll Shows Flexibility is Considered a “Right” and Valued Over Health Benefits
There has been a robust discussion about the future of work in the United States and it is clear that we are on the verge of a truly transformational time.
The next evolutionary step in disrupting employment models takes the lessons learned from the flexibility workers gained from the gig economy and now applies them to industries far and wide.
From this research, you’ll learn:
- The generational preferences true to today's workforce
- The problems with retention and recruitment in the U.S.
- The commercial advantages of a more engaged and productive workforce
- How to unlock the benefits of flexible working
- How to overcome the business inertia of scheduling