One of the highlights of our calendar is just around the corner as we get set for the second Workforce Management Day to be held in London.
WFM Day London 2018 promises to build on the success of last year’s event and will be a day dedicated to sharing best practice and learnings based on the theme: Measuring the Impact of Workforce Management.
This year it's all about the hard facts where we’ll show you real results of what can be achieved when using WFM software to optimise your business. We’ll be covering everything from savings on payroll through to efficient communication and employee engagement.
Here's a taste of what's in store for you:
- Ana Julia Ghirello, part of the founding team of the Brazilian version of Gumtree, will share concrete actions on how to empower your employees and build a strong culture, helping your business serve its purpose through horizontal management.
- Quinyx CEO and Founder, Erik Fjellborg, will give you an overview of the exciting path Quinyx is on and the key success factors we've found through working with our 500+ customers.
- Swarovski and London City Airport will share their experience of using Quinyx, telling their story of how they managed to increase employee engagement and improve some of their core KPIs.
- Brexit Briefing from the Ambassador of Sweden, Torbjörn Sohlström.
- Product Manager Carl Geijer, will show you the new user interface and functionality in Quinyx that will further optimise your workforce management.
- All this plus great networking, dinner and drinks with a hundred of your peers
The event takes place at The Soho Hotel in the heart of London on Wednesday, April 18th. Registration is from 2pm with the event starting at 2.30pm.