Under the GDPR, you have certain rights related to the processing of your personal data. These are listed below.
Quinyx is in its capacity as data controller responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law and that your rights are taken into account when we process your personal data. If you want to use your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also contact our DPO, which will be assigned as of 25th of May, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience that Quinyx do not live up to your rights.
At Quinyx, we will take all reasonable and possible actions to notify any recipients of your personal data as set out in chapter 5 above regarding any rectification, erasure or restrictions carried out by us. At your request, we will also inform you of which third parties we have shared your personal data with.
You have the right to request access to personal data
You have the right to request an abstract from our data record regarding our use of your personal data. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information being processed at no cost. However, we may charge you a reasonable administrative fee to provide you with additional copies of the personal data. If you make your access request by electronic means such as email, we will provide you with the information in a commonly used electronic format.
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data
We will at your request, or at our own initiative, rectify, anonymise, erase or complement personal data that you or we discover is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading. You also have the right to complement the personal data with additional data if relevant information is missing.
You have the right to request erasure of your personal data
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data if we do no longer have an acceptable reason for processing the data. Given this, erasure shall be made by us if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
- you object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest and there is no overriding legitimate ground for the processing,
- the personal data has not been lawfully processed,
- we are required to erase the personal data due to a legal obligation, or
- you are a child and we have collected the personal data in relation to the offer of information society services.
However, there might be requirements under applicable law, or other weighty reasons, which entail in us not being able to immediately erase your personal data. In such case, we will stop using your personal data for any other reasons than to comply with the applicable law, or the relevant weighty reason.
You have the right to restrict processing
This means that we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request restriction of the processing when:
- you have requested rectification of your personal data in accordance with the section “You have the right to request rectification of your personal data” above during the time period we are verifying the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you do not want the personal data to be erased,
- Quinyx, in its capacity as data controller, does no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which it was processed, but you require us to retain the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- you have objected to our legitimate interest for the processing in accordance with the section “You have the right to object to the processing” below during the time period we determine whether the legitimate interest overrides your privacy rights.
You have the right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to such processing of your personal data based upon our legitimate interest (please see chapter 4 above). If you object to such processing, we will only continue with the processing if we have a compelling legitimate reason for the processing that outweighs your interest, rights or freedoms, or unless continued processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.