KIKO Milano chooses Quinyx for workforce management
KIKO Milano is an Italian professional cosmetics brand that features a range of cutting-edge makeup, face and body treatments. The brand now has 900 points of sale across 20 countries around the world. Kega, implementation partner of Quinyx in the Benelux, implemented the Workforce Management (WFM) app of Quinyx at KIKO Milano.
The challenges for KIKO Milano
A lot of manual work, across numerous systems, was necessary to create schedules. Report planning, forecasting, and budgeting were very time-consuming for managers. For these reasons, KIKO Milano started looking for a new solution, to allow for more efficient workforce management.
3 issues solved by Quinyx
- Schedule overview, time balance, available shifts
- Lack of visibility for managers and colleagues, absence of team overview
“We know efficacy and innovation are two components that are important for KIKO Milano and we are happy to provide them with what they need to progress their forecasting, optimise their scheduling and improve their communication. We are looking forward to working together with our partner Kega to support KIKO Milano in enhancing their processes while focusing on their own people.”
Erik Fjellborg, CEO & Founder of Quinyx
A happier workforce for a happier business
Quinyx is an intelligent, AI-driven, and automated scheduling solution. With Quinyx's planning capabilities, KIKO Milano now frees up more time for managers, saves money and drastically reduces the risk of manual error. With just one push of a button, it is possible to compose work schedules based on the employees'; skills and experience. The app always ensures that the right people are working in the right place at the right time.
The main benefits for KIKO Milano
KIKO Milano sees a lot of benefits from having a flexible mobile app configured to their needs.
For the teams:
- Ownership and control of their schedules: shift planning, time worked, holidays, etc.
- Streamlined communication, with an effective, single-channel for two-ways communication
- Empowered to have the work-life balance they need
- Allowing more time to be spent on other activities such as training and development
“In 2020, we aimed to simplify our processes. Quinyx helped us to achieve this with our planning processes.”
Valerie Vanderstraeten, HR Business Partner KIKO Milano NL & BE
For the area manager/director:
- Better visibility on their teams’ schedule, hours worked, performance, holidays etc.
- No need to use complex spreadsheets and spend time extracting data
- A more efficient and quicker way to communicate with their teams
- Optimised planning and scheduling to deliver the best return
Want to share this case study? Download it as a pdf here.