AY Aviation (AYA) is an employee and agency resource hub based at Heathrow airport. As the outsourced staffing hub for their global logistics customers (including World Flight Services, DHL and Airworld), AYA allocate staff from more than 20 different agencies for a variety of roles such as warehouse operatives, security staff and cargo receptionists.
AYA's needs and goals
To keep delivering outstanding service while optimising their operations, compliance and saving precious admin time and cost, AYA were looking for a best-in-class Workforce Management solution.
A key factor for this progressive and innovative staffing hub was also employee happiness and engagement: making their employees, supervisors and managers’ work life easier was a top priority.Main goals to achieve with their new WFM solution:
- Ensure 100% Compliance for all their customers
- Reach 100% billed hours worked with geo-fenced clocking
- Reduce workers “no-show” rate to below 2%
- Increase revenue by reducing the cost per worker
“Quinyx helped us save precious admin time. For example, the manual compliance process for skills expiry used to take managers around 1/2 day per month. Now, it is done in seconds, as they only need to check the dashboard for skill expiring in the next month.”
Roxana Moldovanu, Compliance Officer, AY Aviation
What did AYA achieve with Quinyx?
• Cost saving of 20% compared to the previous system
• Increased engagement and utilisation by AYA’s staff: 75% Qmail opening rate
• No-shows reduced by 70%, with better communication and visibility
• Less admin and more automation, which frees up time and leads to fewer errors: 99% reduction in Compliance admin time
These are only a few of the benefits brought to AYA by Quinyx. To find out more about how they achieved these incredible results and get insights from the AYA team, download the full Customer Story by clicking below.