– With Quinyx, we can easily track all of our employees’ schedules. We used to do everything by hand with Excel spreadsheets, so the change has been significant, reminisces one of the co-owners, Michael Birch Jacobsen, about the time before their partnership with Quinyx.
Video: Carefree workforce management with Quinyx
In 2011, two Danish brothers founded Mond of Copenhagen. They offer their clients custom-made and high-quality men’s shirts and suits that are produced in Europe. They are pioneers in their industry, as they 3D scan their customers to make sure that the products fit perfectly. Over the last decade, their business has grown from one store to four stores and they have 15 employees. As they grew, the owners wanted to leave the old-fashioned workforce management practices behind and become pioneers in that field as well.
Mond of Copenhagen has three stores in Denmark and one in Norway. They are currently working on opening their fifth store to a brand new market area, Germany. When they decided to get a modern workforce management system, it was important for them that all of their employees could use the same digital system regardless of the country they work in.
– With Quinyx, we can easily track all of our employees’ schedules. We used to do everything by hand with Excel spreadsheets, so the change has been significant, reminisces one of the co-owners, Michael Birch Jacobsen, about the time before their cooperation with Quinyx.
Quinyx is a part of the daily operations
Starting to use Quinyx was a fast process and Mond of Copenhagen has only had positive experiences using it.
– The best part is that after we implemented the system, it has become a natural part of our daily operations. We do not have to think about it, because it, in a way, works on its own, Birch Jacobsen praises.
– The user interface is so user-friendly and simple that all of our employees can use it without having to put much thought into it, he continues.
“I do not think about workforce management at all anymore”
Before they started to use Quinyx, Birch Jacobsen’s time was spent on micromanaging the work schedules. Now he can focus his time on more important tasks.
– Now all the data related to workforce management is one click away. We can track whether our employees have come on time to their shifts and we know if someone has worked overtime. We lacked all this information before. Nowadays, I do not think about workforce management at all anymore”, Birch Jacobsen states.
Birch Jacobsen has been very pleased with Quinyx and would gladly recommend it to others.
– I would recommend Quinyx to companies that already have more than one location or are planning to open more locations in the future. When one’s business is growing, Quinyx will for sure be useful, he summarises.