We’re going to go out on a limb here and say - if you’re reading this - you must care about employee engagement and realize its value to your employees, your customers and your business.
We’re going to show you how you can take this even further. Before we start, let’s talk about your heroes. Forget the Avengers. Sure, it would be nice to have a team with Hulk’s strength, Iron Man’s charisma and Captain America’s virtues but unfortunately we can’t help you here. We’re fresh out of Marvel magic and we’ve misplaced Thor’s hammer. The heroes we’re talking about are your employees - the lifeblood of your business, the people who are integral to making your business a success.
The thing is with heroes, we rarely stop and ask them if they need help, or if they’re ok, or if there’s anything we can be doing to help them do their jobs better. We expect them to keep on going and carry on regardless. It’s true with heroes and it’s true for employees the world over. They are expected to do their jobs but rarely are they thanked for them (the average employee is only thanked once every three months) or even asked how they are doing.
It’s time for that to change.
We may lack magic, but through the Quinyx Engagement module, we can give you the tools you need to give your employees a voice, to make sure they’re heard and to help them be recognized for the work they do.
The module includes:
- Quinyx Pulse. This allows you to quickly survey your workforce on any topic you choose, such as asking them how they’re feeling, what they think about a new policy, what theme they’d like the next team building to take - the list goes on. This gives you live feedback from your workforce and helps drive engagement across your organization.
- Quinyx Recognition. A fun feature that gives your employees the ability to recognize and reward their peers with virtual badges including Super Colleague, Problem Solver and Always on Time.
Research we carried out last year shows measuring employee satisfaction, understanding key improvement areas and acting upon them has a positive effect on the level of employee engagement. If you can see, in an instant, how your workforce are feeling, what their opinions are, what they want, and what they need - then your employee engagement doesn’t just have lift off, it’s soaring into the stratosphere. The Quinyx Engagement module gives you the power to do this.
The benefits of adding this module to your workforce management solution include:
- No need for additional business apps for your employees to download as everything is managed through the workforce management app they are already using.
- Reduced employee turnover - particularly important in service industry where there are significant labour challenges.
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Increased profitability.
- Being an early adopter and staying ahead of your competition.
- A happy workforce and a happy business!
We believe this is a crucial tool for any company who has made employee engagement a pillar of their workforce management strategy and who truly cares about their employees. We’re excited about the potential it has and look forward to seeing the results it brings when it’s used to unlock the potential of true employee engagement.
To stay ahead of your competition, work with these exciting new features and take your employee engagement to the next level, click below to learn more.