The 2018 edition of Stockholm’s Workforce Management Day takes place on Thursday, October 4 and excitement is building around what promises to be a day packed full of inspiration, innovation and ideas.
This is the fifth year a row (here’s what happened last year) we’ve held Workforce Management Day (and our very own Workforce Management Awards) and the day itself is now widely recognised as Scandinavia’s leading meeting place for workforce management.
This year’s theme is ‘Happy Workforce - Happy Business’ and throughout the day guests will be hearing from a range of industry experts, workforce management specialists and Quinyx customers. In their talks, they’ll cover everything from how having successful employees creates a successful business through to the different strategies, processes, systems and tips that make for great workforce management.
A flexible workforce is key ingredient for many different businesses across a range of industries and, increasingly, being able to successfully manage this workforce is becoming the top priority for forward-thinking business who want achieve the dream mix of happy employees and happy customers.
In fact, better workforce management can: save time, be used anywhere, give employees more choice, empower local managers, provide better communication and forecasting, and help create better budgets and forecast.
From controlling labour costs in a more effective way to improving employee engagement and retention, workforce management solutions are helping businesses gain a competitive edge in industries that are beset by the challenges of rising costs, a Millennial workforce and rapidly changing purchasing behaviours.
We hold Workforce Management Day to help raise awareness of this and to inspire executives, decision makers and business leaders who want to strengthen their organisation through Workforce Management.
Some of this year’s highlights will be:
- Swarovski’s HR manager, Jeanette Tax, who will be talking about the benefits of putting HR at the top of the strategic agenda as well as clearly demonstrating measurable results of HR investments and projects.
- Head of People at London City Airport, Michael Spears, who will show (Top Gun style!) how to increase employee engagement and improve core KPIs with effective strategy execution.
- A keynote from Lisa Ekström, one of Sweden’s most inspiring speakers, who will be telling the audience how they can generate results by building heroes.
- A strategic overview of the workforce management market by Quinyx Founder and CEO, Erik Fjellborg.
- Breakout sessions with a series of different specialists to help guests delve even further into their areas of interest.
This year, we’ll be bringing you the best bits live from the day itself so be sure to follow our social media channels to keep up to speed with the flow of inspiration we know is going to come from the day.
We’ll also be bringing you a report of our key learnings and top takeaways after the day itself. If, you can’t wait, and are already eager for more insight into the world of workforce management, then why not download a free guide on the future of the industry? You can access it through the link below.