Advanced Analytics BETA gives you enhanced visibility, saves time creating reports and allows you to make better decisions. It’s the all-in-one place for data visualization and comparison of your most important Workforce Management KPIs across units and locations. There are no third party integrations needed and everything is in real-time. It’s time to empower your managers and to turn insights into action.
Advanced Analytics BETA testers will be able to:
- Enjoy self-service exploration of pre-defined KPI’s. You can filter and group data on section, unit and district level. KPIs included in the BETA are:
- Scheduled Hours vs Worked Hours
- Actual Staff Cost trend
- Absence Hours per Type
- Number of Scheduled Shifts and Type trend
- Overtime and Unsocial time Hours and percentage
- See and analyse trends in data between locations
- Get standard reports and easily export to share across the business
- Automatically update data in dashboard at time of choosing
- Access fully pre-integrated WFM data inside Quinyx
About Advanced Analytics BETA
Advanced Analytics is currently in beta. A limited number of invitations have been sent out to our customers and we take no new submissions at this moment in time. During the beta period, selected customers gain exclusive early access to a preliminary version of Advanced Analytics. Beta testing provides users the opportunity to explore new functionalities and to give feedback based on their user experience. Ultimately, beta testers get a chance to shape the product to fit their needs. After the beta period and necessary improvements from our side, we will be able to boost the success potential and provide greater value to our users after the official launch.
Advanced Analytics is planned to be publicly released at the end of Q1 2022. Want to be the first one to know about the official release? Sign up here.